Imperator Menswear Online Returns & Refunds Policy
Australian Consumer Protection Laws:
Imperator Menswear strives to be as transparent with our customers as possible, and be upstanding members of the retail community. You may check your rights for products purchased within Australia by visiting the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission website for more information regarding your rights as a customer of Imperator Menswear.
Damaged, faulty, unfit or incorrectly sent items
Items that are damaged, faulty, the wrong size or sent incorrectly can be returned to us for an exchange, refund, store credit or single-use online voucher. Please contact us using the details below specifying the remedy you would like and we will organise for return postage materials to be sent to your address. Please also provide your order or invoice number as well so we may process the return accordingly.
Depending on the nature of your return, we may request proof of fault such as a photograph or a video of the issue. The following conditions must also be met when requesting a refund or exchange for such matters:
- Return requests must be made within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt of the items. Requests may be made with the contact details at the bottom of this page.
- If your item(s) are not received by us within another 14 days after the original request is lodged, then the item will be considered as kept “as is” and no remedy will proceed.
Please note, that while every effort is made to ensure that fabric colour is represented accurately on our website, your device may display colours differently based on your preferred settings. We will treat such return requests as a “change of mind” return, so please check the following section for further details.
Return Conditions for Change of Mind:
Items that do not meet the above criteria may be returned to Imperator Menswear for an in-store credit or a single-use online coupon generated by us, assuming that the following conditions are met:
- Return requests must be made within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt of the items. Requests may be made with the contact details below. If your item(s) are not received within another 14 days after the original request is lodged, then the item will be considered as kept and no credit will be issued nor will any exchange proceed.
- Items must be clean, unworn, unwashed, free of smells and dirt and still have any tags still affixed to them
- Where applicable, items must still be in their original packaging or otherwise be in a saleable condition
- Items must not be tailored, adjusted or personalised in any way
- Socks and underwear cannot be refunded due to health and safety concerns
Please note that for items returned for a change of mind, we will only issue a store credit and that the cost of the return shall be at your expense.
Assuming that the above conditions are met, then you may contact us using the following details:
Phone: +61 7 3161 0178
Address: Suite 17 / 46 Douglas Street, Milton, QLD, 4064
Please note that if you are an international customer, we will default to treating you as if you are entitled to the standard rights as an Australian customer. If your local laws conflict with Australian laws already mentioned in this policy, then we may need additional time to consult your relevant government bodies to provide a remedy.
If your local laws do not provide equal or greater provisions for you as the relevant Australian legislation, then we will adhere to Australian consumer protection laws and you will be treated accordingly. You may inspect your rights when dealing with Imperator Menswear here.
While we still recommend that return requests be made within 14 days of receiving the items, we may waive the return deadline of 14 more days depending on your location. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis and is in no way a guarantee that this will be waived.
Updates to this Policy:
Imperator Menswear reserves the right to update this policy without prior notice at any time as long as the changes do not cause us to infringe on the aforementioned Australian consumer protection laws and rights provided by said legislation.
Effective 18th of August 2021